Friday, July 1, 2011

My little business...

So I thought I would share about my little side business or scam as my uncle likes to call it. I sell things on amazon.  I have a few shelves...(okay a lot) filled with "media". I sell movies, books and video games. I can't really share where I get my inventory because that is against the rules but I can show you how a typical ship day looks for me. My desk space:


That blue piece of cardstock is what I use when I need to take photos of an item I am selling on ebay. Like this Nintendo DS for example...pretty professional ay?


So first things first I make thank you cards to send with my shipments. I use the cheapest cardstock scraps from Michaels where I also use a coupon so its SOOO cheap. I don't have to do this but I get such good feedback so I think its worth it. Plus its fun! Sorry about getting a little excited with photos. I get a little carried away sometimes. 

 









 
 I always stamp "faith" on the back of all of them. I don't know why. I guess faith is important to me and I like to share whats important to me.

Then I put the thank you card with the  packing slip which I print from the amazon seller account along with the shipping label. I have a scale so I don't have to go to the post office. Thank god for that because gas is not cheap.
 Then I tape them all up and give them to my mailman.YAY! So fufilling!


These are other shipping days. 


I am going to post a photo of me smiling on every post because it makes me smile. :) My husband just asked if these were photos of our house. ha ha! Camera effects are so good he can't tell! ha ha!

4 comments:

  1. You are awesome! Your dad loves your business! He's so proud of you!

    I love the professional look to your space. What is up with the Dr. Pepper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give the mailman treats sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha... I love that you give the mailman treats! And I'm impressed with your side business- I'd love to do something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jasmin, you are so adorable! Isn't it great to have a little side business?you should be proud :-). I like the DS picture! It is very professional looking!

    ReplyDelete