Sunday, July 17, 2011

favorites...

So in the spirit of a friends post here are my favorite things...
1. My car. Period. I cried when it got hit in an accident because my husband said they would total it. ha ha! They didn't.
2. Citizens of Humanity Jeans!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. Pretty much all I wear. I even got maternity ones. Worth every penny, made in the United States, lots of washes... need I say more? Even celebrities love them... look...


3. Aveeno baby wash (or the identical counterpart Johnsons head to toe baby wash). I use this as a face wash. Takes off waterprof Dior mascara. No tears, same basic ingredients as purpose face wash but smells better and cheaper. Sometimes I branch out into the world of cleaners but I always come back to this.

4. Sephora lip stain, both colors. My lips have little natural color and this looks great. It is my base before any gloss so when the gloss goes I still have something going on.

5. Clinique Lash power mascara is great. Only comes off with warm water. Not the greatest volumizing mascara but a great natural look.

6. German chocolate:
Milka bars...



and Ritter Sport


7. Bounce dryer bar

8. iphone and my bible app.
9. Makeupalley.com  CHECK it out. Whenever I think to myself I need...blah. I look up what the highest reviewed, most bought, best value etc. Thats where I found out about the baby wash/face wash. A lot of cosmetics do nothing for your face or worse make it worse in the long run. While I don't have the greatest skin this is mostly because I am lazy and forget to wash my face and I use products. Plus my hormones are a wreck.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, thanks for the tip on the face wash! My hormones are severely wrecky (and not just postpartum), and I always need something gentle so that sounds fantastic.

    ReplyDelete