Friday, June 24, 2011

Husband is home yay...

So operation zero zoloft hasn't been going too amazing. My husband got rearended a few days ago while at work and his back is all shot. I am worried about him because you always hear about people that get into one car wreck and then their back is all messed up for all time. I better listen to my wise father in law who told me never to borrow trouble. I should get that slogan tattooed on my arm. A stay at home mom might think oh how nice would it be to have my husband home all the time.. think again. I mean it would be great if he wasn't all gimped up but he is. He can't really help at all with anything which leaves me feeling frustrated. Then I get mad at myself for being frusterated because hello he just got in an auto accident. Then Samson gets into something he shouldn't and then I am mad at myself for not having that something up where it should be. SO then I am mad at myself for two things. Oh jeez. Being mad at myself is tiring and then I have to sit down and comprehend all the annoyances and then I don't do anything productive and then the cycle continues. ha ha!! Welcome to the mind of me.

In other news I worked out today!! YAY! I am SO out of shape. 20 hard minutes on the spinning bike and I am in pain. I am hoping I can exchange exercise for pills.. lets see how that works.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could exercise by just closing my eyes. Come check out some amazing projects and follow along!

    ReplyDelete