Sunday, July 24, 2011

My son is weaned...!

So my little baby has been weaned. Yesterday morning at around 5 am was his last session. I don't look back on that session with any fondness, I was just trying to get a few more hours of shut eye with the milks. I am so surprised how easy it was to get him off the milks. I just told him it was all gone and we moved on to a story. I think I might be the teeniest offended. HA HA! Like why isn't he more attached? I have heard all these horror stories about weaning and for me it was so easy.
Okay new topic... slowing down the nursing has made my hormones regulate and now my anxiety is totally gone. I am not on zoloft anymore. I feel great.. except my skin is not so great. I am working on that though.
Another new topic; I have been eating so much sugar. I can't stop. I am going to do a anti-sugar week. Not sure if I am going to cut white carbs too or just sweet sugar. I just know I need to stop. My mother in law did some antisugar thing and I am going to follow suit. I just have to get the details.

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for weaning!! Congrats, glad it was easy. :)
    After weaning Tagg my skin has been breaking out too. Boo! :( Come on now, we should have glowing, fabulous skin as a reward for breastfeeding so much, right?! Ha!

    (oh, andI just use photobucket to make the collages. When you click the "edit" button it gives you a bunch of fun options)

    Good luck with the no sugar thing! I've tried and failed that many times. I just love my sweet tooth.
    I have been without white carbs for a few years though and FEEL GREAT. Cutting those out made a huge difference for me and there's whole wheat versions of just about everything now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you because that is a huge accomplishment. Now he can sleep over at Nonni's and Poppi's someday!

    Way to go little mama and little Samson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I failed at the no sugar thing. Even this morning I was thinking I was going to try again and then without thinking I put a teaspoon of sugar in my groats. We should have great skin! My skin was good while pregnancy and bfing...I think its gods way of telling me to reproduce or else. hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete