Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Baby Girl Names...

Casey and I found out on Sunday that we are having a baby girl. I am a little nervous because I feel like I know boys but also excited! Casey and I looked through the baby name book and  we like a lot more girl names than we liked boy names. With Samson we couldn't decide on anything so the first thing we both liked we went with. With baby girl there are so many we like. At first we wanted to only do bible names but then we feel like when we have a third baby we have to stick to that and only do bible names. That is the same thing with choosing another "S" name, would we have to stick to the "S" names?
 I don't know if we like enough "S" names.... HA HA! 

These are some names in the running for baby girl:

1.     Analiese
2.     Carolyn or Caroline
3.     Audrey
4.     Holly
5.     Claire
6.     Hannah
7.     Shelby
8.     Leslie
9.     Miriam
10.  Ruth (Ruthie when she is little)
11.  Sadie
12.  Shelley
13.  Adaliene
14. Annabelle  (Oops...sorry Steph, almost copied you.)
15. Brooke
16. Carleen
17.  Corabelle
18.  Leanne
19. Marabel
20. Marianne
21. Mirabel
22.  Caitlin
23. Rachel

3 comments:

  1. Oh, those are all darling! I love Marabel, so pretty. It's so hard choosing the right name, isn't it? Good luck! I'm sure it will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the names Ruth, Mirabel and Corabelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Holly is really cute :)

    ReplyDelete