Friday, May 27, 2011

Looking forward...

I love to look forward to things. 
Here are a few things I am looking forward to:
1. sleeping through the night
2. weaning my son
3. being debt free
4. moving into our house down the street
5. my son telling me he loves me
6.  this bag coming back into stock.  (it is a camera bag for my sony a290)
7. Getting a bathroom upstairs and getting our downstairs bathroom remodeled. My downstairs bathroom needs serious amounts of help. I am embarrassed to have people over, I don't have a shower or a sink. Just a toilet and a claw foot tub. 
8. dedicating my son at church and becoming official members of the Nazarene Church
9. having another baby

What are you looking forward to? Make a list. It will make you feel good. 

In other news I colored my hair... 

Also painted my nails a pale pink which I finally figured out how to do correctly and then used a Sharpie to draw a little heart on my ring finger. 

2 comments:

  1. So fun! Loved reading this! That bag is so cute. :)
    I feel your pain with the bathrooms. We all shared one tiny one until we moved into our new home. Hooraayyyy for bathrooms! ;)
    And I am working hard to get baby boy to sleep through the night too... Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still tired! Good luck on that one. I love that it's things you are looking forward to, not a list of things to do. It's like a way of expressing hope, which God asks us to do. Go, Jasmin!

    ReplyDelete