Saturday, May 21, 2011

Because I had a good day...

Had a fantastic day today! We took Samson outside today to play in the hose. :) He LOVED it. We also planted our first Christmas tree. On our first Christmas as a married couple I was so excited to get a tree because growing up we didn't celebrate Christmas. (Jehovah's Witness) The day we were supposed to get the tree I got a kidney infection and couldn't go. On the way home from work Casey bought me one of those alive mini trees. We kept it ever since. I felt so bad as I was planting it because it was dying and the roots had overcome its little plastic pot. Now it it planted in our backyard.  I will probably trim it like a Christmas tree. ha ha! Hopefully I don't kill it. I have a BROWN thumb. Then we all went inside and took a nap. I am loving our Cali King for family naptime. Little S cuddles on Caseys arm. It is so sweet.
Then we headed over to the grocery outlet and got some great deals on a few things:
 Those blocks were only 13 dollars!! Sammy loves them.
 ORGANIC crackers. 99 cents!! I bought four boxes. (Have you noticed I am a slight food hoarder? I was raised SUPER poor which I think contributes.)
 Pretty sweet nutrition facts too!
 Hippy baby wipes were 1.87, not bad!
More contigo cups for 10!  How I love these things, these ones even LOCK. Sammy knows hot to use them so I can't keep iced tea in them but now I can. Bahahaha!

Oh ya almost forgot about birthday party! I went to a friends kids birthday party and took some cute photos that I played with on photoshop. 
Look at this:
 I want a baby girl so badly.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all you did for us yesterday! P>S> MY PURSE IS AMAMAMAMAMAZZING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete