Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Summer is almost here!

Yay for summer! Even though it is raining I can still appreciate the summer because it means I don't have work. I work as an office manager for a few hours a week and I love the days I have off because I can stay home with my little man all day long. I love those days when I don't have to leave the house. As long as I get dressed in the morning and do my makeup I don't get any cabin fever. In other news my moms group just started a new book, here it is:

We are reading it together which is nice because there is no outside reading BUT I have to go at the speed of the group which sucks because it is SUCH a good book. It is really making me think about being a mom and my relationships.

This weekend we went to my sister in laws graduation, here is a photo to enjoy:

5 comments:

  1. I have heard that's a good book. It's on my 'to read' list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want to come to the group? We just started it and we meet Tuesday nights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll message you on facebook. :)

    ReplyDelete