Thursday, April 25, 2013

More catch up.

I'm bbbaaaccckkkk... Dinner is simmering on the stove. Chicken Fried Rice, brown rice of course since I am such a good momma. :) Lets keep on catching up... 

Samson and his cousin made a fort. How cute is that. Love those boys. 



A miracle happened and Shirley fell asleep at church in daddy's arms. Sometimes I like to keep her with me in the service just so I can love on her. And keep her away from the germs... 
  Look at her chunky thigh sweetness!!
 I was a cat for halloween. Meow!
 Samson was a dragon but wouldn't wear the hat. That's my hubby love. Down the block the whole cul de sac goes a little crazy for halloween. They have a party with hot apple cider, a trebuchet, candy bars and a little haunted graveyard. 

For Thanksgiving I ditched the hubby (just kidding, he had to work) and went to Logan, Utah to visit my sister Kayla. She had a baby! Its was my second time in Utah. I love it there. It is so pretty and nice. Here we are on the drive to Sacramento.
 Shirley is already playing on an ipad.
 Made it to the Sacramento hotel. She was so happy to be out of the car.
 I think we sort of look alike here.
 I send my hubby a lot of selfies when I am away.
 Samson loved the airport.


 He even carried his own stuff. :)




 Some mountain scenery!

 The turley!! Yummy!!
 Some more scenery!

No comments:

Post a Comment