Sunday, January 15, 2012

Lost a love

As a christian I am supposed to confess my sins. So here goes over the past six months I have really lost my love of bible reading. I really have no one to blame but myself. I pooped out somewhere when I had completed approximately 33%. I am pretty sure it coincides with Casey's car accident but I am not sure. Which really is horrible. What now that the going gets tough I stop reading the directions god gave me to read? Horrible. Inexcusable. Now when I do any of my bible reading I have to really force and am just hoping its over. How awful is that? I am going to change this. Not really quite sure how yet. But I am thinking about trying using an actual bible and not my iPhone. Maybe that would help? I know prayer will help too. My paper bible is packed away but tonight I will do it on my iPhone and really relax while I read and hope my love comes back.

No comments:

Post a Comment